ISA Sign Expo, Other Tradeshows + Conventions Postponed, Canceled or Rescheduled
The International Sign Association (ISA; Alexandria, VA) has postponed the 2020 Sign Expo, citing developments with COVID-19 (coronavirus). The show will still be held at the Orlando Convention Center in Orlando, FL, but from Aug. 22-25. Pre-conference sessions will be held on Aug. 22, and the exhibit hall will be open from Aug. 23-25. The show was originally scheduled for April 1-4.
A portion of the statement from the ISA Board of Directors reads, “Given the latest developments with COVID-19, the ISA Board and staff were not confident we could deliver the exceptional experience the industry deserves. In addition, many of you contacted ISA staff to share your concerns. ISA’s purpose is to listen and serve the industry. We heard you.
"The ISA Board believes that rescheduling ISA Sign Expo provides the most viable solution to bring the entire sign, graphics and visual communication industry together and to get business done."
Additional tradeshows and/or conventions cancelled or postponed:
- BC Sign & Graphics Show
- Update: 3/24: Postponed to April 2021
- Sign Biz
- Digital Signage Expo
- Update: 3/25: Rescheduled for Sept. 15-18
- FESPA Global Print Expo, European Sign Expo and Sportswear Pro
- Update 3/20: Show rescheduled for Oct. 6-8.
- Update: 4/2: Show cancelled.
- FESPA Brasil
- The Sign Exchange 2020
- Update: 4/3: The USSC Foundation Board of Directors has put planning for the 2020 Sign Exchange on hold. The event is scheduled for Dec. 3-5.
- ISA Converge