Onyx Graphics Announces ONYX 18.5
Onyx Graphics Inc. (Salt Lake City) announced ONYX 18.5, the first RIP with Adobe PDF Print Engine 5 (APPE) and a step forward for print service providers who are looking for speed, reliability and superior quality, per the company. The new version brings the latest in technological advances including support for PDF 2.0 features such as black point compensation.
Some new features include (according to the company):
• 2X faster RIP speeds and at least 5X faster production speeds with ONYX Thrive
• APPE 5 with high impact color rendering and smoother edges for graphics
• Support for PDF 2.0 features including black-point compensation
• Enhanced iccMAX compatibility
• New Quick Set application library management
• Spot color tools for greater accuracy and vibrancy
ONYX 18.5 will debut at the SGIA Expo in Las Vegas, Oct. 18-20 in booth #1032.
For more information, visit onyxgfx.com.
Enhance your Signs of the Times reading experience by exploring our interactive digital edition. Receive it in your inbox by subscribing online.