SIGNS OF THE TIMES presents our fourth annual Makers of Tomorrow, an assemblage of five young signmakers who design and fabricate striking signage and graphics projects while positively impacting the companies they work for (or own) and the sign industry at-large. Chosen from a strong collection of nominations from across the US and Canada, these five Makers come from a variety of backgrounds and represent the best of the sign industry’s next generation: a do-everything graphic designer with a swelling online following; a one-man fabrication station with a knack for fresh techniques; a hard-working shop owner with a crazy skillset and an old-school mentality; a fast-rising design wiz inspired by graffiti art; and a neophyte-turned-expert fabricator with innovation pouring through his veins.
THE 2021 MAKERS OF TOMORROW
- Scot Crabtree, Graphic designer, ProSign Studio (New Albany, OH)
- Joel Gonzales, Production manager, FASTSIGNS of South San Antonio (San Antonio).
- Kristie Voty, President/co-owner, Chautauqua Sign Co. (Falconer, NY).
- Eberardo Bahena, Senior graphic designer, Image360 Tucker (Tucker, GA).
- John Burbridge, Lead fabricator, Western Neon (Seattle).
SureColor R5070 and R5070L | Consistent, High-Quality Signage Printing
Achieve consistent, repeatable color for high-quality signage, including banners, adhesive vinyl, wallpaper and more, with the robust, reliable SureColor R5070 and R5070L 64-inch roll-to-roll resin signage printers. Learn more.