The 2021 Signs of the Times annual Sign Contest is open and accepting entries. The deadline for submissions is July 2. Click here to submit your sign project(s).
The winners will be published in Signs of the Times’ September issue. Projects must have been completed between May 2020 and June 2021. A few rules to take note of:
- Entrants must be sign companies or design firms that fully credit their sign fabricating partners.
- Shops may enter all six categories:
- Best sign company-designed and fabricated sign, both internally illuminated and not;
- Best client-designed/sign company-fabricated sign, both internally illuminated and not;
- Best vehicle wrap, either sign company- or client-designed.
- Shops may enter a maximum of three projects per category, 12 total for the entire competition.
- Projects previously covered by Signs of the Times are ineligible.
The cost to enter the competition is the same it has been for many years: $10 per project entered, up to a maximum of $75 for 8-12 entries. See the entry form for full contest information and recommendations.
For questions or concerns, please email Managing Editor Grant Freking ([email protected]
Mactac: Today's Hottest Products In Action
Watch as Amanda and Ross install our most used products of the year at a local bistro. They will discuss tips and tricks for installing and provide COVID - 19 application ideas.
Aurora Specialty Textiles Group Wins Multiple Business Awards
Survival of Cow Moose Turns on Sign Project
Use This Key Word to Make Any Customer Request Your Mission
Yes, Neon and LEDs Can Co-Exist
Dimensional Letters Are a Simple, Durable Option for Signmakers
Announcing the Winner of the 2021 Virtual Sign Invitational
Benchmarks3 days ago
Sign Pros Produce Striking Restaurant Signs
Trends2 weeks ago
2021 Digital Printing Update
Manager's To Do2 weeks ago
Refresh Your Website, Spring Cleaning and More Manager’s To-Do Items for May
Maggie Harlow2 weeks ago
10 Tips for Retaining Sign Buyers
Best Practices1 day ago
16 Ways to Win Your Employees’ Love Without Losing Their Self-Respect
News2 weeks ago
Avery Dennison Makes Changes to Wrap Training Classes
Inbox1 week ago
Readers React to the Redesigned April Issue
News1 week ago
Battle-Tested Signmaker Sees ‘Pent-Up Demand’ in Post-COVID World