The 2021 Signs of the Times annual Sign Contest is open and accepting entries. The deadline for submissions is July 2. Click here to submit your sign project(s).
The winners will be published in Signs of the Times’ September issue. Projects must have been completed between May 2020 and June 2021. A few rules to take note of:
- Entrants must be sign companies or design firms that fully credit their sign fabricating partners.
- Shops may enter all six categories:
- Best sign company-designed and fabricated sign, both internally illuminated and not;
- Best client-designed/sign company-fabricated sign, both internally illuminated and not;
- Best vehicle wrap, either sign company- or client-designed.
- Shops may enter a maximum of three projects per category, 12 total for the entire competition.
- Projects previously covered by Signs of the Times are ineligible.
The cost to enter the competition is the same it has been for many years: $10 per project entered, up to a maximum of $75 for 8-12 entries. See the entry form for full contest information and recommendations.
For questions or concerns, please email Managing Editor Grant Freking ([email protected]
Mactac IMAGin RoughRAP
Make your next rough wall application easy & cost-effective with IMAGin RoughRAP and PERMACOLOR RAYZor LF3638G duo.
“Great Resignation” Continues with Record Numbers
I Didn’t Say You Could Pay in Monthly Installments
Potential Signmakers Get a Taste of the Industry on 2021 Sign Manufacturing Day
City Mayor “Mortified” by New Store Sign in Historical District
The Client Got Cocky, Then Crawled Back with a Mouthful of Crow
52% of Signshops Charge for Design Even When the Sign Isn’t Ordered – Your Peers Explain How and Why
News1 week ago
Signshop Combats “Internet Pricing” with New Equipment
Dale Salamacha1 week ago
3-Year Sign Project for Luxury Hotel Nears the Finish Line
News5 days ago
5 Points to Remember When Selling Neon Signs
Inbox2 weeks ago
Sign Pro Offers Customers a Blunt Education, and More Reader Thoughts from Our October Issue
Editor's Note1 week ago
With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
News2 weeks ago
Man Pleads Guilty to Defrauding Sign Manufacturer of $330,000
Inks2 weeks ago
NUtec Diamond D10-ESM
News1 week ago
swissQprint Launches New Line of Flatbed Printers