Daktronics to Host Innovate Webinar Series
Daktronics (Brookings, SD) has announced that the the company’s new Innovate Series of webinars will run from Oct. 12-22. According to a statement from Dakronics, during these webinars, audiovisual integration companies can learn when direct-view LED technology is the right fit for the right application, the benefits of partnering with Daktronics, the company’s current offerings and their future developments on the horizon.
“We want to empower the AV integrator market with the knowledge and tools to make an informed decision on each project considering digital technologies,” said Jim Vasgaard, Daktronics national sales manager for spectacular projects. “With so many choices, it’s critical to evaluate what’s the right fit for the right application and our Innovate Series sessions are focusing on providing some food for thought on different topics that will help make their decisions easier.”
The full agenda for the Innovate Series includes the following, per the company:
- Partnering with Daktronics, how the company is developing AV channel partners and the advantages that come with it.
- Daktronics’ indoor product portfolio including their newest generation of indoor direct-view LED products.
- Discovering the right fit for direct-view LED technology, discovering the difference between other technologies and how to determine the correct technology for the correct application.
- Designing corporate spaces with LED technology and special buying considerations for these applications.
- Seeing the big picture for military LED video walls and special buying considerations for these applications.
- Technology trends to watch and research Daktronics is doing for the next big thing in LED technology.
For more information or to register, click here.
Daktronics Innovate Series
Enhance your Signs of the Times reading experience by exploring our interactive digital edition. Receive it in your inbox by subscribing online.