Gerber Technology Releases OMEGA 7.0
Gerber Technology (Tolland, CT) has announced the release of Gerber OMEGA 7.0, the company's design and output software – a complete suite of layout, design, output and conversion tools to create professional graphics such as signs, labels and decals, display graphics and more.
According to the company website, "OMEGA design and output tools are fine-tuned to accommodate vinyl cutting, printing and routing on sign-industry production devices such as Gerber vinyl cutters, the GERBER EDGE family of thermal printers, as well as Gerber routers and flatbed cutters."
This latest edition includes more than 25 new features that were suggested by customers. The following are some of the highlights of the new edition:
- User Palette - customized by the user
- Function Templates - savable function sets
- Select by job palette - allows selection from the job palette
- Persistent foil adjust - easier to use foil adjust for color to color correction
- Keyboard customize - allows user assignable hotkeys
- Back-cut improvements - layer name monitoring and device selection
- CS software functions added - including clipping paths and process colors
For more information, visit gerbertechnology.com.
Enhance your Signs of the Times reading experience by exploring our interactive digital edition. Receive it in your inbox by subscribing online.