Walton Signage is a well-respected, innovative company in the signage industry. The Company serves large, national or corporate accounts with turnkey installation of high quality signage systems and has been listed multiple times as one of Inc. Magazine’s fastest growing companies.
We are currently recruiting for Lead & Apprentice installers to work in our Environmental Graphics Division in Atlanta, Georgia. Reporting to the Installation Manager, installers will manage the installation, removal, and, or repair of custom architectural branding elements, Interior Signage, ADA signage, Wayfinding signage, Large Format Vinyl Graphics, and Interior Décor for large scale national clients and custom projects. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and thrives in a fast-paced environment, is dependable, speaks well, maintains a positive attitude, and has a strong track record of delivering exceptional results individually and as part of a team.
- Full Benefits available, with 401K after 90 days
- OSHA 10 or 30 is a plus.
- Vinyl installation experience is a major plus
- Lead Installers: $23- $30
- Apprentice Installers: $18-$20
Physical Requirements and Work Environments:
- This position requires continuous use of your hands, considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, stooping, and handling materials.
- Climbing on ladders, working on scaffolds to assemble structures or working in confined spaces, may be required at times.
- The use of OSHA approved safety equipment and State Covid 19 protocols (safety glasses, steel toed shoes, gloves, helmets/face shields, face masks, and hearing protection) is utilized daily.
- Must be able to lift and maneuver 50lbs without physical restrictions.
- Comfortable utilizing GPS navigation systems, cell phones, and driving to multiple locations each day.
- Must be able to recognize and communicate with internal and external clients within the office and out in the field.
- Able to read and comprehend design drawings and plan-o-grams, and other job related documents.
- Able to work in a variety of environments – from inside corporate buildings, to outside environments in inclement weather conditions.
- Capable of working in an environment where there is a potential for physical discomfort due to temperature, dust, and noise.
- Must be able to work extended schedules and overtime as needed.
Extended travel may be required to meet the needs of project demands. Walton provides good lodging and a generous daily per diem rate.
Email or text to set up an interview:
Director of Operations