Senior Project Manager
Signdealz is seeking a seasoned senior project manager to join our project management team. This position will focus on managing a various range of simple to complex customer commercial signage projects throughout the United States.
Who Are We:
Signdealz is simply a customer-focused company, intent on delivering immense value through dynamic signage solutions for customers across the United States. We utilize a network of industry professionals to create creative and powerful signage solutions which enable the continued growth of our amazing clients. Project management is the center of our customer-focused business. Our goal is to deliver the highest level of customer service, best available signs, at the best price possible.
We are a technology leader in our industry. We developed our own supply chain solution and software and operating platform, allowing us to successfully manage the customer experience remotely. With our focus on remote work, we are using fewer resources vs the traditional manufacturing-centered competitors, which translates into a smaller carbon footprint and a cleaner environment. Signdealz’s core values are
Who Are You:
You have worked most of your career in sign manufacturing or construction and are excited to join one of the most forward-thinking design-build sign companies in the United States
You are enticed by Signdealz’s mission to engage in a remote project management process to create an amazing customer service experience. You share Signdealz values for integrity, conservation, and teamwork and seek out opportunities to continuously improve. You have a strong desire to bring Signdealz’s vision to life and use every project as an opportunity to improve the impact we have on a companies ability to advertise in their local communities.
You see working as a team as the most effective way to tap into and utilize institutional knowledge and are comfortable guiding a team as well as contributing to team leadership by others.
You thrive in an organizational environment that promotes self-motivation and self-management with a high degree of accountability and interplay of roles. Your first reaction is calm. You inspire and set the path for positive results from the first moment something unexpected arises.
Most of all, you can see the big project picture, how projects and team members interplay. You recognize issues early and also see potential synergies. You mentor project teams and inspire them through knowledge, integrity, and trust. You hold yourself and others accountable. You are fluent in a number of relevant software platforms and eager to integrate with Signdealz’s project management process. You also speak the Sign makers language and Customer Service vernacular with a constant eye on teamwork and collaboration. You know traditional techniques and are comfortable mingling in new high-performance contemporary methods. You thrive on exceeding your client’s expectations of livability, health, and comfort and deliver the project on time and within budget. You pride yourself in exceptional customer service and helping your client through an important and sometimes stressful process.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage the installation and fabrication schedule with a myriad of contractors;
- Strong knowledge of the sign building process;
- Coordinate activities between electricians, masons, sign makers, and signage installers;
- Lead project meetings with various subcontractors and customers in all industries;
- Maintaining daily reports;
- Track all aspects of coordination activities;
- Various Administrative functions;
- Direct contact with city/county municipalities to secure permits and related information;
- Excellent customer service, and communication skills;
- Ability to work directly under project management and sales personnel;
- Strong working knowledge of Google Office, MS Project, and Salesforce;
- Must be self-motivated, highly organized, energetic, and detail-oriented;
- Soliciting bids, vetting, and contracting;
- Maintain the project calendar in collaboration with the superintendent and provide clients with regular updates on job progress;
- Change order management with trades and owners;
- Overall responsibility for project profit and loss and risk assessment during construction.
- Qualified candidates will ideally have 8+ years of experience in the Sign Industry with at least 8 of those years in project management. Preference will be given to candidates who have Signage Industry Experience and Commercial Construction experience. All candidates must have strong written and verbal communication skills, high proficiency in financial and schedule management. Top candidates will be enthusiastic about working as part of a collaborative project management team and will have demonstrated a dedication to customer service in their prior work. All candidates must be comfortable working with project management software systems and Microsoft Office Suite. Prior knowledge of Procore is a plus.
- This is a full-time, exempt position with competitive compensation and benefits package including medical/dental/vision, paid time off, retirement contribution, long-term, and short-term disability insurance, profit-sharing, and other incentive compensation.
- Signdealz is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $38 – $50 per hour DOE
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 5 Star Bonus Program
- Monday to Friday
- BS in Project Management or Business
- PMP Certification or other project management certificate
- High School or Equivalent
- Remote from Home
Please Send Your Resume to: [email protected]
Signdealz Human Resources