Sign Installers needed in Southern California
Signage Installers needed in Southern California
Whether you are you an experienced sign installer or someone just 8getting started? Come help us create and install the iconic landmarks that make Southern California the unique and beautiful place that it is.
FX Signs in one of Southern California’s leading signage manufacturers. We design, build and install the artwork-work that helps you find your way around and that helps identify buildings and businesses. We create Visual Impact by putting the finishing touches on the places you live and work.
Come, be a part of the team that has created and installed some of SoCal’s most identifiable landmarks.
Our Signage Installers:
- Are hard-working
- Are self-motivated. Can stay on task without direct supervision.
- Enjoy working outdoors
- Like to Travel
- Adapt to an ever-changing schedule
- Are hands-on problem solvers
- Are friendly and team-oriented
- Are Positive
- Are quick learners
- Are willing to stay until the job is done and work overtime.
- Aren’t afraid of heights – Able to work at heights in excess of 50/100 feet
- Enjoy creating solutions to challenging problems
- Have an eye for details
- Are excellent communicators
- Have good (construction related) math skills
- Understand standard measurements
- Can read and understand construction blueprints
- Have a professional attitude
What you’d be doing:
- Installing illuminated signs and making electrical connections
- Installation of monuments, pylons, cabinets etc.
- Installing channel letters on walls and raceways
- Installing dimensional letters, lobby signs, ADA, and code signage.
- Hanging indoor and outdoor signage
- Installing signs using brackets, power tools, bucket trucks, and hand tools
- Setting concrete, painting and lots of other fun, outdoor stuff.
- Clean background and driving record
- Valid driver’s license
- Experience with hand and power tools
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs, bend, and climb ladders
- Experience in installing signs, the sign industry, or installing in general
Extras, but not necessary:
- Comfortable driving large construction vehicles / CDL license
- Crane Experience. Certification or willing to get Crane Operator certification
- Ability to lead install teams
We offer a competitive salary plus overtime, benefits and PTO days. Sometimes may work weekends or odd hours depending on how busy the installation schedule is.
This position is paid hourly 2
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: is dependent on experience
- Monday to Friday
- Day Shift and/or Night shift
- Weekend Availability
For questions or to be considered, Contact our offices:
Phone: (951) 689-0270
Looking forward to hearing from you.