Houston based sign company is growing and looking for a Vinyl Production & Installation Assistant
The Vinyl Production & Installation Assistant position will involve the operation of wide format printers, laminators, and plotters, along with CNC routing. Duties will include the production of vinyl sign products mounted to a variety of substrates, as well as the fabrication of custom routed signs and sign elements. Additional duties may be assigned as needed by the Company.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- 2-5 years vinyl production experience to include printing, laminating, plotting, & weeding.
- 2-5 years non-electrical sign installation experience to include vinyl, wall mount, post & panel, & real estate.
- 2-5 years site survey experience for sign design & installation.
- 2-5 years boom lift experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Time management and problem-solving skills.
- Good math skills with the ability to read measurements.
- Positive attitude with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to work both as a team member and an individual.
- Valid Texas drivers license with clean driving record.
- Organize assigned tasks to meet deadlines.
- Physically able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Able to dig post holes.
- Reliable transportation to be on time/dependable.
- Present a clean and professional appearance when interacting with clients.
If you meet the above requirements and want to be part of a fun and professional sign company that has experienced significant growth year after year, please submit your resume for consideration…