Daktronics (Brookings, SD) has announced that the the company’s new Innovate Series of webinars will run from Oct. 12-22. According to a statement from Dakronics, during these webinars, audiovisual integration companies can learn when direct-view LED technology is the right fit for the right application, the benefits of partnering with Daktronics, the company’s current offerings and their future developments on the horizon.
“We want to empower the AV integrator market with the knowledge and tools to make an informed decision on each project considering digital technologies,” said Jim Vasgaard, Daktronics national sales manager for spectacular projects. “With so many choices, it’s critical to evaluate what’s the right fit for the right application and our Innovate Series sessions are focusing on providing some food for thought on different topics that will help make their decisions easier.”
The full agenda for the Innovate Series includes the following, per the company:
- Partnering with Daktronics, how the company is developing AV channel partners and the advantages that come with it.
- Daktronics’ indoor product portfolio including their newest generation of indoor direct-view LED products.
- Discovering the right fit for direct-view LED technology, discovering the difference between other technologies and how to determine the correct technology for the correct application.
- Designing corporate spaces with LED technology and special buying considerations for these applications.
- Seeing the big picture for military LED video walls and special buying considerations for these applications.
- Technology trends to watch and research Daktronics is doing for the next big thing in LED technology.
For more information or to register, click here.
New Golf Course Graphic Installations With Mactac
Visual communication is essential to a successful business. 2020 required restaurants to pivot from promotional graphics to safety and spacing graphics. Now that restaurants are reopening, it's time to make necessary signage updates and Mactac is here to help. Before you even enter a building, there are thousands of opportunities to welcome and inform your patrons. Whether that is with window graphics, sidewalk graphics, or building wall signage. Stick with us as we walk through the endless opportunities and which Mactac products can help you achieve the goal.
Sun Chemical Releases Annual Sustainability Report
Roland DGA Printers Driving Graphics Production for Skip Barber Racing School
Nazdar Hires Shawn Butson as Northeast Sales Rep
These 4 Men Make 20,000 Signs for Chicago’s Transportation System Every Year
13 Unusual Signs You Won’t Find in America
Storied Signshop to Close After 75 Years
News4 days ago
Sign at Cleveland Guardians’ Stadium Falls Off the Building, Crashes to Sidewalk
Photo Gallery1 week ago
16 Photos of Next-Gen Channel Letter Projects
Maggie Harlow2 weeks ago
Signshop Stands Firm on Prices, Advises New Signmakers to “Charge More”
News2 weeks ago
Creative Realities and Reflect Systems Ink Merger Agreement
News1 week ago
41-Year-Old Shop Sold to Young Signmaker
Buzz Session2 weeks ago
32 Things to Be Grateful for as a Sign Pro
Real Deal1 week ago
A Troubled Sign Pro Breaks His Sobriety, Shaking the Shop Owner’s Confidence
Woulda Coulda Shoulda1 week ago
The Price of the Sign Isn’t Whatever You Feel Like Paying