EasyCut Studio (New York) has announced Easy Cut Studio 22.214.171.124, which supports design in vector and cutting the design with a Mutoh Kona, Mutoh SC, Gerber FasTrack, or Liyu SC-A vinyl cutter.
According to the company, here’s what’s new in Easy Cut 126.96.36.199:
- Added support for Mutoh Kona and Mutoh SC series cutters;
- Added support for Gerber FasTrack cutting plotter;
- Added support for Liyu SC-A, TC-A, TC-AA and HC-AF Series;
- New Mutoh Kona plotter driver including support for Mutoh 4 point cropmarks for Print and Cut jobs;
- Added cut selection only and mirror options for Rabbit cutter;
- Fixed a problem with cutting with Silhouette CAMEO 3;
- Fixed a problem with editing nodes after cutting the design;
- Other stability improvements and small bugs fixed.
For more information, visit easycutstudio.com.
Mactac: Today's Hottest Products In Action
Watch as Amanda and Ross install our most used products of the year at a local bistro. They will discuss tips and tricks for installing and provide COVID - 19 application ideas.
Business Management2 months ago
The Case for Sign Industry Apprenticeships
How To1 month ago
Dan Antonelli Wants Sign Businesses to Design Like Lives Are At Stake
Projects1 month ago
Three Electronic Message Centers and LED Displays Exceed Expectations
Vehicles + Vinyl2 months ago
Designing and Creating a Raptor (Van Wrap)
Best Practices2 months ago
Watch It Now! Justifying the Cost of Digital Displays
Trends2 months ago
2021 Makers of Tomorrow
News1 month ago
Announcing the 2021 Women in Signs Award
Fabrication + Installation3 months ago
A Gargantuan Gundam Undertaking