We appreciate your patience and bring you the 2017 ST International Sign Contest!
The deadline is February 17. The entry form will enable users to submit up to 12 entries on one form, and to upload high-resolution photos directly onto the form.
1. A project may only be submitted for one category.
2. All entries must be received in ST s office by February 17, 2017.
3. Graphics must have been applied or installed within two years of submission date.
4. List all designers, fabricators and installers who contributed to the submitted graphics on the entry form. Names, phone numbers, websites and sale prices will be published (prices are appreciated but not required).Advertisement
5. Send only entry forms and necessary images (see “Images” section). Such materials as blueprints, laser prints, fabrication photos, etc., won t be used or returned.
6. A description of the signage must be included on or with the entry form. Specify brand names for software, hardware, media, and equipment used to design, fabricate and install the graphics.
The entry fee is $10 per entry, up to $75 for eight or more entries.
Designers and fabricators from diverse backgrounds will judge the competition. Their final decisions will be based on the following criteria:
Craftsmanship (use of quality materials and methods)
Complexity (challenges faced in designing, fabricating and installing the graphics)
Artistic merit (aesthetic appeal of design and layout)
Winners will be notified via email, and their work will be published in a special, full-color section of the April 2017 issue and, subsequently, on www.signweb.com. First-, second- and third-place winners will receive custom-designed T-shirts and copies of the contest issue. Honorable-mention designees will be awarded at the judges discretion.
Please contact Contest Coordinator Mark Kissling at [email protected] or (513) 263-9399 if you have questions.
New Golf Course Graphic Installations With Mactac
Visual communication is essential to a successful business. 2020 required restaurants to pivot from promotional graphics to safety and spacing graphics. Now that restaurants are reopening, it's time to make necessary signage updates and Mactac is here to help. Before you even enter a building, there are thousands of opportunities to welcome and inform your patrons. Whether that is with window graphics, sidewalk graphics, or building wall signage. Stick with us as we walk through the endless opportunities and which Mactac products can help you achieve the goal.
News6 days ago
Sign at Cleveland Guardians’ Stadium Falls Off the Building, Crashes to Sidewalk
Photo Gallery2 weeks ago
16 Photos of Next-Gen Channel Letter Projects
News1 week ago
41-Year-Old Shop Sold to Young Signmaker
Buzz Session2 weeks ago
32 Things to Be Grateful for as a Sign Pro
Real Deal1 week ago
A Troubled Sign Pro Breaks His Sobriety, Shaking the Shop Owner’s Confidence
Dale Salamacha2 days ago
Entitled Employee Barks at the Boss During a Review
Woulda Coulda Shoulda2 weeks ago
The Price of the Sign Isn’t Whatever You Feel Like Paying
Fabrication + Installation3 days ago
3 Completed Missions from the Crane Truck Chronicles