PRINTING United Alliance
Color Ready! Virtual Conference
PRINTING United Alliance (Fairfax, VA) has announced that registration is open for the next installment of the "Color Ready! Virtual Conference," scheduled for Sept. 21-25 from 2-3 p.m. EDT each day.
The virtual conference schedule is as follows:
- Sept. 21: “Color Foundations,” presented by Don Hutcheson, President, HutchColor.
- Sept. 22: “Assessing and Communicating Color,” presented by Joe Marin, Senior Vice President, Education and Training; and Ray Weiss, Director of Digital Print Programs, PRINTING United Alliance.
- Sept. 23: “Color Correction Made Easy,” presented by Ben Starr, Color Technology and Workflow Expert, colormanagement.com.
- Sept. 24: “Getting the Right Color in PDFs,” presented by Birgit Plautz, Manager of Technical Services, GMG Americas.
- Sept. 25: “Managing Spot Colors in a Digital World,” presented by Dan Gillespie, Director of Technical Services, Alder Color Solutions.
For more information or to register, click here.