Sign Maker needed - Some experience
PLEASE NOTE: This position requires limited design responsibilities. If you are solely a graphic designer without sign production experience, please do not apply.
Surely Signs is a growing, full-service custom sign manufacturing and graphics design company dedicated to serving Lake County, IL. Our culture is focused on developing relationships with our customers, delivering rapid and high-quality products and services, and providing a great work environment for all our employees. We value the communities in which we live and work. As such, we strive to positively impact and bring value to everyone we meet and do business with. We know how to work hard while enjoying what we do.
Surely Signs is in need of a Sign Technician to join our team. This person will be in a unique position to impact the trajectory and culture of the company. We are looking for a professional, self-motivated team player with great interpersonal skills who values delivering excellence. This person must also be detail oriented and be able to efficiently manage multiple projects simultaneously. We need a Sign Maker who is self-confident, not afraid to show their professional ability & creative genius and, most importantly, wants to have fun!
Minimum job duties
- Sign design and production
- Full-time availability (40 hours/week) – Initially may be part time
- Consult/interface with customers by phone and in person
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of manufacturing/production area
- Accurately keep track of electronic and paper records related to jobs
- Learn new technologies, skills and techniques necessary to meet customer’s needs
- 1-2 years of experience making signs – design and production including:
- Vinyl creation and application
- Experience with large format digital printing
- Good computer skills
- Experience using Adobe Design tool suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Strong communication and people skills
Additional desired qualifications
- Vehicle wrap installation
- Experience with RIP software
- Knowledge in color management
- Experience with CoreBridge workflow management software
- Experience with Microsoft products such as Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.,
Please apply if you meet the minimum qualifications above and are ready for a rewarding career. Surely Signs offers a competitive compensation package. Pay is commensurate with experience.