Mimaki USA (Suwanee, GA) announced the launch of the new 3DFF-222 desktop 3D printer, a product co-branded with Sindoh, a manufacturer of 3D printers and multi-function printers based in South Korea. The Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF) solution has been developed as an in-house design and production tool, intended for parts such as jigs used in direct-to-object printing and tools for producing three-dimensional signage.
The 3DFF-222 system prints in PLA material parts up to 8.27 x 7.87 x 7.67 in. (W x D x H) and offers remote monitoring of each print job through an included app. “The 3DFF-222 is capable of inexpensively producing customized print jigs, which can be used to stabilize print quality when printing on UV-LED flatbed printers from our UJF Series. Additionally, customers can create objects for decoration as well as a variety of signage,” said Michael Maxwell, senior manager at Mimaki USA.
Key features of the 3DFF-222 include the following:
- Automatic Filament Installation – filament is automatically loaded and supplied to the nozzle after installation without the need to feed manually
- Heated Flexible Bed – built-in thermostatic function enables both stable formation and easy removal of the model once it’s ready
- Semi-Automatic Bed Leveling – measures the horizontal error of the table and instructs the color monitor to maintain a leveled position
- Full-Color Touch Panel – 5-inch full-color touch panel with illustrated instructions makes for simple operation
- Remote Monitoring – built-in camera for remote monitoring with a smartphone or tablet
- HEPA Filter – installed filter ensures only clean air is released into the surrounding environment
- Fully Covered Compact Design – eliminates the disruption of contaminants adhering to the model while printing
- Quiet Printing – designed specifically to reduce noise levels during operation
“The new desktop 3D printer is designed to fit the needs of modern print production environments and it is suitable for a broad range of uses,” added Maxwell.
For more information, visit mimakiusa.com/3DFF.
Mactac IMAGin RoughRAP
Make your next rough wall application easy & cost-effective with IMAGin RoughRAP and PERMACOLOR RAYZor LF3638G duo.
News1 week ago
Signshop Combats “Internet Pricing” with New Equipment
Dale Salamacha1 week ago
3-Year Sign Project for Luxury Hotel Nears the Finish Line
News3 days ago
Massachusetts Sign Company Becomes 100% Employee-Owned
News7 days ago
5 Points to Remember When Selling Neon Signs
News2 days ago
“Great Resignation” Continues with Record Numbers
Inbox2 weeks ago
Sign Pro Offers Customers a Blunt Education, and More Reader Thoughts from Our October Issue
Editor's Note1 week ago
With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
Woulda Coulda Shoulda2 days ago
I Didn’t Say You Could Pay in Monthly Installments