Readers Dig Our Tips for Snapping Great Sign Photos
“Good photos can generate great sales leads,” a marketing-conscious signmaker says.
- [I enjoyed] “Exposing Your Value, One Image at a Time” (see ST, January 2022, page 18). It is easy to get caught up in all the making of signs, but keeping an emphasis on marketing your portfolio pays off. Clients notice what they want or would like on your website and social media posts before they contact you. Good photos can generate great sales leads. — Tim Ward, Sign Solutions, Frederick, MD
- Liked Photographing Signs (see ST, January 2022, page 18) and School Signs (page 36), [which are] our focus this month with staff. — John Curtis, Stanco Signage Systems, Santa Ana, CA
- The article about 15 ways to make your business leaner was great (see ST, February 2022, page 18). — John Bollwinkel, Ace Signs & Designs, Park City, UT
- I would like to see a good work- flow chart. — Jan Tigrett, TNT Signs & Graphics, Wichita Falls, TX
- What is the 3D software of choice for the signage industry? What does the landscape look like for incorporating 3D printing in the sign business on a large scale? — Corey Perez, ADART, Flower Mound, TX
- I like the manufacturing element ISA has added to the Expo this year. In the past two years the relevance of “essential workers” has shown us who’s who. Maybe an interview with Mike Rowe? One can dream. LOL. — Adam Brown, Sign Effectz, Milwaukee
REACH OUT! We always love to hear from you. Send your Inbox letters to us at [email protected].
Epson SureColor Printers | Partnering for Success with SkinzWraps
“Everything we have here has an Epson label on it because it’s just simply the best.” Whether printing vehicle wraps, signage or commercial wallpaper, SkinzWraps trusts Epson SureColor printers to consistently deliver vibrant, professional-quality large-format prints with amazing depth and color.
You, Your Background & Outlook
It Took 500 Hours to Complete These Sky-High Window Wraps
Kongsberg Releases New Software
Graphics Installer Pleads with Printers: Please Be More Careful!
Harley-Davidson Should Give This Signmaker an Endorsement Deal
San Antonio Spurs Tap Florida Sign Company for Massive Project
News1 week ago
2023 Women in Signs Award Winners Announced
Jerry Clark2 weeks ago
Prize Closet Gems
News5 days ago
Lowe’s Deploying 400-Pound Robots to Patrol Its Parking Lots
Special Report7 days ago
These 11 Sign Companies Reached 100 Years in Business – Here’s How They Did It
Maggie Harlow6 days ago
Sometimes a Tough Conversation Is the Only Way
Ask Signs of the Times4 days ago
You Don’t Have to Fabricate Everything
Real Deal1 day ago
Signshop Takes a Business Risk with Leased Sign
Project Tracker6 days ago
1960’s Racing Plane Restored with Custom Wrap