Registration for Digital Textile Printing 2020 Now Open
Conference to be held virtually from Dec. 9-10.
The PRINTING United Alliance (Fairfax, VA), in association with the American Association of Textile Chemists and Colorists, has opened registration for the Digital Textile Printing 2020 conference. The event will be held virtually from Dec. 9-10.
The virtual conference will cover trends and technologies in digitally printed textiles. Sessions in both the mornings and afternoons will emphasize the latest developments in automation, color management, sustainability, state of the industry, supply chain and more. Ray Weiss, director, digital print platforms, PRINTING United Alliance, and Kerry King, senior vice president R&D, Spoonflower (Durham, NC) will host the event.
Experts speaking at Digital Textile Printing 2020 include:
- Andy Arkin, Strategic Account Manager, Industrial Segments, Zünd America
- Andy Paparozzi, Chief Economist, PRINTING United Alliance
- Chad Bolick, Business Development, Unifi Manufacturing Inc.
- Dan Gillespie, Director of Technical Services, Alder Technology
- David Clark, Business Development Manager, Inks, Huntsman Textile Effects
- Frank Henderson, President, Henderson Sewing Co.
- Jaime Herand, Vice President, Graphics Operations, Orbus Exhibit and Display Group
- Kimmy Schenter, Global Color Operations, Design, Nike
- Lewis Shuler, Senior R&D Manager, Fabric/Color/Print, Old Navy
- Luke Harris, Vice President of Manufacturing, Solid Stone Fabrics
- Ray Weiss, Director, Digital Print Programs, PRINTING United Alliance
- Raylene Marasco, Founder, DYE-NAMIX
- Ron Ciccone, Director of Digital Services, Roysons Corp.
- Will Duncan, CEO, WDA, and Executive Director, SEAMS Association
For the complete agenda and to register for the event, click here.
Find it here! ISA Sign Expo 2023
Whether you're looking to grow your business or advance your career, ISA International Sign Expo® 2023 is the only place to find everything you need to be successful in the sign, graphics, print and visual communications industry.
Maggie Harlow1 week ago
I Work with My Husband – Here’s the Code We Observe to Achieve Happiness
Benchmarks1 week ago
6 Digital Signs with Creative Applications
Press Release6 days ago
Shop! MarketPlace 2023: A Huge Success for Physical Retail
News3 days ago
Maine Signmaker’s Invention Hits the Market
Photo Gallery2 weeks ago
13 Vintage Signs We Spotted in Rabbit Hash, KY
Real Deal1 week ago
Is This Loyal but Low-Margin Client Still Worth It?
Sign Confidential4 days ago
This Southern Sign Pro Worked Hard at Not Working So Hard
News1 week ago
NUtec Amethyst A50-RIG Inks Certified GREENGUARD GOLD