The International Sign Association (ISA; Alexandria, VA) has canceled the 2020 Sign Expo, citing COVID-19 concerns.
Originally scheduled for April 1-4, the Sign Expo had previously been postponed in March to Aug. 22-25. For more information on the Sign Expo’s cancellation, click here.
Additional tradeshows and conventions canceled or rescheduled:
- BC Sign & Graphics Show
- Update 4/21: Rescheduled for Feb. 4-6, 2021
- Digital Signage Expo
- Update 7/16: Rescheduled again to Nov. 11-13
- Update 3/24: Rescheduled to April 20-30, 2021
- Update 4/21: EskoWorld Goes Virtual for 2020
- FESPA Africa
- Update 7/28: Show postponed to 2021
- FESPA Brasil
- Update 4/21: Rescheduled for Sept. 23-25
- FESPA Global Print Expo, European Sign Expo and Sportswear Pro
- FESPA Mexico
- Show moved from Sept. 24-26 to Nov. 26-28.
- PRINTING United
- Update 6/24: Show moving to online format
- The Sign Exchange 2020
- Update 4/3: The USSC Foundation Board of Directors has put planning for the 2020 Sign Exchange on hold. The event is scheduled for Dec. 3-5.
- ISA Converge
- MSA Summer Meeting
- NSSA Sign Expo 2020
- SEGD Conference Experience Portland
- Sign Biz
- Sign Expo Canada
- SignConnexion 2020
- Texas Sign Association Annual Conference
- Walldogs in Olney, IL from June 17-21.
- Per a City of Olney spokesperson, the June dates are no longer happening. “We are seeking alternatives, but have nothing in place at this point.”
Mactac IMAGin RoughRAP
Make your next rough wall application easy & cost-effective with IMAGin RoughRAP and PERMACOLOR RAYZor LF3638G duo.
Roland DGA Completes Online “Application Page Library”
3 Varied Vehicle Wraps with a Top Tip from Each
What Are the Best Training Suggestions for New Sign Employees?
City Mayor “Mortified” by New Store Sign in Historical District
The Client Got Cocky, Then Crawled Back with a Mouthful of Crow
52% of Signshops Charge for Design Even When the Sign Isn’t Ordered – Your Peers Explain How and Why
News7 days ago
Signshop Combats “Internet Pricing” with New Equipment
Dale Salamacha7 days ago
3-Year Sign Project for Luxury Hotel Nears the Finish Line
News4 days ago
5 Points to Remember When Selling Neon Signs
Inbox1 week ago
Sign Pro Offers Customers a Blunt Education, and More Reader Thoughts from Our October Issue
Editor's Note7 days ago
With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
News2 weeks ago
Man Pleads Guilty to Defrauding Sign Manufacturer of $330,000
Inks1 week ago
NUtec Diamond D10-ESM
News7 days ago
swissQprint Launches New Line of Flatbed Printers