Founded in 1958, Ad Art is a leader in the Sign Industry & provides complete manufacturing, installation, and maintenance services for large national high profile brands. Ad Art is built on a foundation of professionalism and integrity.
Ad Art is seeking an experienced sign industry Project Manager to fill an immediate opening in our Dallas office. The successful candidate will be a proven problem solver with demonstrated attention to detail and strong communication skills. Must have excellent customer service skills and the ability to manage multiple projects while still meeting established deadlines.
National Project Manager Duties include:
- Manage high profile sign manufacturing and installation projects.
- Manage contracts and project Timelines.
- Manage project costs and protect project profitability expectations
- Excellent communication skills–internal and external
- Ability to provide customer solutions and meet deadlines
- Identifies critical service project related issues, recommends and implements approved solutions.
- Performs document preparation for invoicing and field purchase order package
- Negotiates with subcontractors and establish subcontracting guidelines
- Prepares product quotes/recommendations for accounts with varying product requirements
- Prepares and submits Sales orders or Purchase orders as required
- Ensures all project information and status updates are posted to business systems in a timely and accurate manner
- Coordinates project phases, review financial statements and assure on-time delivery of projects.
- Completes other tasks as assigned.
- Minimum of 1- 3 years of project management experience in the sign or related industry
- Minimum of 1-3 years in a customer service related field
- Proficient industry product knowledge.
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience giving industry product recommendation for products with varying requirements.
- Ability to create accurate quotes/recommendations based on industry-specific rules and custom product requirements.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills, communicating with internal and external clients at a project level
- Proficient in PC skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites. Very familiar with PC workstation systems.
- Ability to investigate problems and demonstrate strong problem-solving skills at a project level
- Adherence to project schedules ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to prioritize and organize multiple activities while meeting deadlines
- Ability to recognize upsell opportunities
- Working knowledge of basic accounting principles
- Experience working with cross-functional issues at a project level
- Ability to analyze and make good basic decisions, and manage conflict issues at a project level.
- Ability to promote and organize a team to complete activities to achieve organizational goals and objectives
Top Reasons to work at ADART:
- Growth Opportunities
- Competitive Pay
- Complete Benefits package: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life/Disability insurance
- Friendly Culture
- Well known, established company
Candidate must pass drug and background screening prior to hire.
You may apply by sending your resume to [email protected].