Daktronics (Brookings, SD) has released a new digital billboard, the DB-6600. This new product has additional memory and processing power that “better supports the latest trends in programmatic advertising, audience measurement and mobile integration,” per Daktronics.
Additional features of the DB-6600:
- Additional memory and processing power, future-proofing digital billboards.
- Latest generation of LED technology, increasing operating efficiency.
- Neighborhood-friendly targeted light output and adjustable brightness (8,500 nits shipped).
- Industry-standard 400 mm x 400 mm module, reducing number of components and failures.
- Factory-integrated SmartLink, allowing remote power control.
- Parts support for 12 years and 10-year brightness guarantee.
For more information, visit daktronics.com/billboard.
Mactac: Today's Hottest Products In Action
Watch as Amanda and Ross install our most used products of the year at a local bistro. They will discuss tips and tricks for installing and provide COVID - 19 application ideas.
Announcing the Winner of the 2021 Virtual Sign Invitational
EFI Launches PrintSmith Vision Advanced Skills Virtual Workshops
Sign Companies Reveal Their Recycling Policies and Details of Their Hiring Practices
Media 1/Wrap This Finally Gets Its Own Sign
Noble Signs’ Mac Pohanka on His Circuitous Route to the Sign Industry
The 2021 Black Book Is Full of Useful Sign Industry Resources
Business Management2 months ago
The Case for Sign Industry Apprenticeships
How To1 month ago
Dan Antonelli Wants Sign Businesses to Design Like Lives Are At Stake
Projects1 month ago
Three Electronic Message Centers and LED Displays Exceed Expectations
Vehicles + Vinyl2 months ago
Designing and Creating a Raptor (Van Wrap)
Best Practices2 months ago
Watch It Now! Justifying the Cost of Digital Displays
Trends2 months ago
2021 Makers of Tomorrow
News1 month ago
Announcing the 2021 Women in Signs Award
Fabrication + Installation3 months ago
A Gargantuan Gundam Undertaking