Gerber Technology (Tolland, CT) has announced the release of Gerber OMEGA 7.0, the company s design and output software – a complete suite of layout, design, output and conversion tools to create professional graphics such as signs, labels and decals, display graphics and more.
According to the company website, OMEGA design and output tools are fine-tuned to accommodate vinyl cutting, printing and routing on sign-industry production devices such as Gerber vinyl cutters, the GERBER EDGE family of thermal printers, as well as Gerber routers and flatbed cutters.
This latest edition includes more than 25 new features that were suggested by customers. The following are some of the highlights of the new edition:
- User Palette – customized by the user
- Function Templates – savable function sets
- Select by job palette – allows selection from the job palette
- Persistent foil adjust – easier to use foil adjust for color to color correction
- Keyboard customize – allows user assignable hotkeys
- Back-cut improvements – layer name monitoring and device selection
- CS software functions added – including clipping paths and process colors
For more information, visit gerbertechnology.com.
Find it here! ISA Sign Expo 2023
Whether you're looking to grow your business or advance your career, ISA International Sign Expo® 2023 is the only place to find everything you need to be successful in the sign, graphics, print and visual communications industry.
Photo Gallery1 week ago
11 Scenes from STRAAT: The Museum for Street Art and Graffiti
Projects1 week ago
3 Amazing American Sign Museum Restorations
Eric E. Larsen1 week ago
Clean Signshops and Trucks Promote Positivity and Efficiency
Buzz Session1 week ago
When and Why Sign Companies Fire Their Customers
Paula Fargo1 week ago
Every Sign Company Makes Mistakes
Sign Confidential2 weeks ago
Working from Home Allows SOT’s Editor to Do More, Live Better
Project Tracker1 week ago
Grand Ole Opry, Brand New Face
Dale Salamacha24 hours ago
Create Your Sign Company’s Reality