Gerber Technology (Tolland, CT) has announced the release of Gerber OMEGA 7.0, the company s design and output software – a complete suite of layout, design, output and conversion tools to create professional graphics such as signs, labels and decals, display graphics and more.
According to the company website, OMEGA design and output tools are fine-tuned to accommodate vinyl cutting, printing and routing on sign-industry production devices such as Gerber vinyl cutters, the GERBER EDGE family of thermal printers, as well as Gerber routers and flatbed cutters.
This latest edition includes more than 25 new features that were suggested by customers. The following are some of the highlights of the new edition:
- User Palette – customized by the user
- Function Templates – savable function sets
- Select by job palette – allows selection from the job palette
- Persistent foil adjust – easier to use foil adjust for color to color correction
- Keyboard customize – allows user assignable hotkeys
- Back-cut improvements – layer name monitoring and device selection
- CS software functions added – including clipping paths and process colors
For more information, visit gerbertechnology.com.
Mactac IMAGin RoughRAP
Make your next rough wall application easy & cost-effective with IMAGin RoughRAP and PERMACOLOR RAYZor LF3638G duo.
News6 days ago
Signarama Signs Its Way to Guinness World Records Title
Business Management2 weeks ago
How to Pick the Best Boom Truck for Sign Installations
Sign Confidential1 week ago
Mother of Two Boys, Signshop Owner Turns to Weeknight Picnics When the Day’s Work Is Done
Ask Signs of the Times4 days ago
How Can I Find Qualified Employees for My Sign Company?
News3 days ago
Accusations of Cronyism Surface in “Ugly Sign” Saga
Photo Gallery1 week ago
16 Award-Winning Outdoor Ads from 2020
Woulda Coulda Shoulda3 days ago
If You Wanted a Better Sign, You Should’ve Listened to Me the First Time
Buzz Session1 week ago
35 Signmakers Share Their Lessons Learned from COVID