The International Sign Association
Understanding EMCs: Mastering the Technical & Regulatory Challenges of Digital Signage
The International Sign Association (ISA; Alexandria, VA) is hosting a webinar entitled “Understanding EMCs: Mastering the Technical & Regulatory Challenges of Digital Signage” on Dec. 10 at 2 p.m. EST.
ISA’s experts will delve into technical issues that could limit a sign company’s ability to keep their customers satisfied and in compliance with municipal, state and federal regulations and permitting requirements. Per ISA, attendees will learn...
- How to accurately measure EMC brightness, including field measurements using the ISA recommended levels
- How to calculate and convert device settings (in nits) to field measured illuminance levels (in foot-candles) to ensure compliance with ordinance limits
- How to adjust an EMC if notified about wireless interference in violation of FCC standards
- About newly released model ordinances that could reduce sign brightness limits in municipal ordinances
- How to determine if an on-premise EMC is subject to state DOT regulations and controls
- Overview of the latest regulatory resources demonstrating EMC & digital billboard safety to drivers
- How to comply with current regulations in the National Electric Code and UL standards that are required for proper electrical permit
The webinar is free for ISA members and $35 for non-members.
Click here to register.